Friday, August 20, 2010

Rollercoaster Fever Ride

It was probably too much to ask to try to hit the ground running when I got to New Orleans, I guess my body decided I need a break. I'm on my way to being better but I was pretty sick for a while there, the weird thing is that the whole time my fever would come and go unpredictably, one minute 98.6, wake up two hours later from a nap 102.3!

Around Tuesday I decided I just had to start pretending I was better because laying around waiting didn't seem to be doing anything. I think the walk to go get a snowball, trampoline badminton and nighttime swimming the last few days really did more than all those days of trying to sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat! I hope you are feeling better now. I got that camera developed and I scanned some of the photos and put them up here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23220604@N05/

Good luck with everything. Talk to you soon,
Nathan