Monday, August 2, 2010

And The Possible Gets Larger



My new record is out! As you can probably see above it's called And The Possible Gets Larger which is a quote from an unreleased Everything In Pen song. Download it/listen to it/remix it/make fun of it:

<a href="http://patrickweaver.bandcamp.com/album/and-the-possible-gets-larger">Thunder and Lightning by Patrick Weaver</a>


http://patrickweaver.bandcamp.com/

I made a few cd's but not that many, if you think you want one maybe there is already one with your name written on it!

I made this record very quickly and I don't think that I like it as much as Jonathan Richman but it was nice to be able to make something quickly and I think that it is at least pretty fun.

It has 12 songs:

1. Thunder and Lightning
2. Don't Walk That Line
3. This Show Costs Five Dollars
4. Forever
5. In Alaska
6. From Out Behind The Clouds
7. Firecracker
8. Takin Off
9. My Heart Still Beats
10. Same Make, Same Model
11. When I Walk Among The Giants
12. A Chance Like This (Just Once In A While)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's mine!?