Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goat Rocks and more!

I'm gettin ready to leave Seattle on Tuesday, feels like I just got here though. Last week Seattle Eric and our friend Rebecca from Utah went to Goat Rocks wilderness to do some walkin around. It was a three day trip and even with a couple wrong turns we only hiked about 15 miles. That left a lot of time for sittin on our stone furniture at the campsite and throwin snowballs. I took a real great picture of the valley we were hikin around but then I dropped my camera in the river and it went off a waterfall, whoops!

I got some last film pictures from Alaska developed the other day and here are some good ones. I guess I'll have film pictures of Seattle sometime soon but not yet.

Our friends Joe and Elieen in Denali with Erik/Me and Erik at the bus in Denali:


200 feet above a river on the way to McCarthy/The copper mill building in Kennecott:


Sam on the Kennicott Glacier/Rainbow near the glacier:

0 comments: