Saturday, October 23, 2010

Santa Fe and Albuquerque

Update: Pictures are actually up now. And on all of them are on Flickr.

We didn't drive all the way to Santa Fe in one night, we found a nice campground almost by accident in Cibola National Forest and spent a rainy night there. The storm had cleared in the morning and we go to Santa Fe early on Thursday. We explored downtown Santa Fe a bit and walked around the New Mexico Capitol Building. Later we went over to my friend Zoe's house where we are staying and fell asleep early camping style.

After celebrating the Yankees loss to Texas last night we drove to Albuquerque today to bring Jess to the airport so she could go back to work. The car feels empty with only three people and three people's stuff in it. Now we'll hang around Santa Fe for a while and hopefully go on an outing with Zoe tomorrow on her day off. We're thinking Taos or Los Alamos.

I got my camera developed today, here are some pictures, more on the sidebar, the rest I'll put on flickr when I can (I got 2 old ones from NOLA up before I ran out of library time).



0 comments: