Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jonathan Richman

I am making a new record, it is almost done and probably will be online sometime next week, I still need to do some mixing and make cover art. It is called "Jonathan Richman" after the singer Jonathan Richman. Here he is playing a song about the Velvet Underground and a video from the show I saw with my friend Maggie on Valentines Day:





It has 10 songs which are (in alphabetical order):

A State of Grace
Bike Parade
Dance Party
Does This Bus Stop at N. 8th Street?
I Wanna Say
Jonathan Richman
New York Times
Rock-a-way
That Winter Feeling
Waiting at the Marcy Stop


I haven't been taking pictures this week because I have been inside a lot recording and becuase it's been windy and rainy but I will start again next week.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I cannot wait!! I always meant to ask you what you thought of him/his show...and now I'll know in 10 songs.

Bonnie said...

http://www.crimethinc.com/blog/2010/05/12/state-street-29-support-committee-benefit/